Science and technology have come a long way, from smart gadgets that can detect our voices and work accordingly to supercomputers that can solve spatial issues; science has developed a lot. No matter who we are, where we are from, and our life goals, we all will agree on the importance of science products and how much they have helped us survive till now. But with every development comes its set of problems. One of the most commonly known obstructions to this invention is the roles of bugs, errors, viruses, and malware, among many in the programming world.
Errors are the most common, as everyone must have encountered one or twice while using any electronic gadget. This article will discuss one such annoying error in Microsoft Outlook. It is the [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error.
One of the Digital World’s ruling companies, Microsoft, is believed and trusted by many worldwide. Since its initial days, the company has come a long way and made immense development in all these years. Due to its brand and the trust they have built from their work for a long time, many people use their products. All of us have or still are. Microsoft Outlook is one such product of the Microsoft franchise. Microsoft Outlook Software mainly concerns its use of Email support. Millions of users use it to send and receive emails, manage tasks, calendars, data, journal logging, etc.
Anyone who has used the software will surely have encountered the [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error. The [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error is similar to [pii_email_047fb3f762d7d2ebc9f4]. Here, you will learn more about the error and what to do when facing this issue in simple and easy steps.
What is the [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error?
Incorrect procedures during the Microsoft Outlook Software installation process without the proper parameters, authentication, and protected links can disrupt the SMTP Server, one of the main disruptive causes behind the [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error.
The reason behind the [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error in MS Outlook
Microsoft Outlook Software is one of the most popular trusted software in the market. About half of the world’s population uses it to send and receive emails, but that doesn’t save it from bugs and errors.
We cannot pinpoint the exact reasons behind the error since many aspects exist. Still, studies of such types of mistakes have shown the major reason behind these is usually due to the user’s incorrect input of configuration settings, which further leads to a disruption in the SMTP server. The error restricts the user from sending emails from their accounts. However, the mistake is quite common and easy to solve due to its frequent occurrences. Read on to learn how to fix the error.
Solutions for the [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error in MS Outlook :
Before diving into the solutions, let us input your settings correctly.
- Go to Tools, click on an account that shows the issue, and then click on its properties.
- Check if the SMTP server is correct.
- Check whether the host requirements in the Access Mark are authenticated.
- Check if your SMTP server number matches the one in FAE.
- Make sure to secure your connection SSL.
After you’ve checked and made sure your settings are correct, follow the next few steps to ensure the [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error is fixed in the most simple yet effective ways.
- Use of the Auto Repair Tool in Windows
If you didn’t know before, an Auto Repair Tool on Windows could help solve an application’s issues by reviewing its contents and providing the necessary solutions.
- Go to the control panel and select programs and attributes.
- Select the Microsoft Outlook app from the screen.
- Click on the Edit option and choose Repair.
- The tool will automatically solve all the problems.
- Use of the Programs and Features Tab
- Go to the window button.
- Select application and attributes.
- Look for Microsoft 365.
- At the top of the tab, click on edit and select Repair. Follow the instructions.
- Review your Server Requirements
- Start Microsoft Outlook Software.
- Click on the file option.
- Go to account settings and choose email.
- Now, from the given screen, select your primary Outlook account.
- Go to mail settings and then choose Internet mail settings.
- Go to the general tab using another window with the SMTP server authentication requirement.
- Save settings and press OK.
- Look at your other accounts.
- Open the account configurations and select mail.
- Go through the duplicate or other accounts and choose one.
- Delete other accounts.
- Check Port Numbers
- Run Microsoft Outlook Software.
- Go to account settings sel,ect email, then choose your primary account.
- In the new window, select advanced.
- Verify the change and click OK.
Turning off the antivirus for a while can restrict Outlook from updating links for emails. Every antivirus acts differently to access applications. This can help solve the problem.
You’ve seen errors, and after this article, you now know what an error is and how we can easily fix it. We discussed the [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error here, which occurs in MS Outlook. I hope the article has helped you be more confident in handling the error if it ever happens the next time and can easily debug it.